Here’s another writing quote to inspire you to write.
I hope you get your entry in to Umoja Writing Competition and test your writing. Entries close 6th August 2015. We need as many entries as possible to make this competition a success for the Umoja Orphanage Kenya. Please pass on to all your writing friends.
Here’s some more writing tips to help you in your quest to write:
- Membership in a national professional writing group can help you establish a professional image
- Write often, even if it’s just notes and scribbles
- Writing competitions build writing skills and test you against other writing styles Enter
- Inspiration often comes from nature. Look around you.
- Keep a notebook and don’t let any of those brilliant ideas slip away
- Set writing goals you can reach. Once reached expand them further.
- Attend workshops and conferences to enhance your writing craft
- Encourage other writer
- Write, write & write (edit re-write, edit re-write, edit re-write) polish
Good luck with your entry in this unique writing competition.
If you’ve thought you had plenty of time to enter, time is running out. Don’t miss our August 6th deadline. Remind your writing friends to get their entries in too.
Remember this competition is a genuine literary competition that raises money for Umoja Orphanage Kenya.
Please help this wonderful cause and at the same time you may build your writing profile as last year’s winner Lauren Dionysius did. Look for Lauren’s next post in the coming days.